MesHMaster2kMesHMaster2k

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

Mesh thinks ShadowFalconX needs to shut his face

That prolly took them SOOOO long to do. That was drawn BY HAND, frame by frame. Which is SO hard to do. And he made it look good. Damn good. And guess what? Some people aren't in america, and rockman neo was "megaman's" first and true name, so Andrew is not at fualt for saying so! It was ment as a tribute like he said, and for a tribute, it was perfect. Had he said it's a 'megaman' comic strip I think then you would have reason to complain. However he didn't. I was personally blown away by the animation and how well the music went with that animation. So until you can back what you say, I would shut up, cuz that was amazing you epilepticly misled fool.

End of the world End of the world

My floor hates me, I fall on the poor guy laughing

..and then I remembered he did make more, and once again, I am happy.

Snow Day Snow Day

oh mercy

God I love this guy, I'm seriously going to weep freely, this guy comes up with the best crap. Please do us all a favor continue to bless us with such magic.

Ghost Motel 2 Ghost Motel 2

Nyceness!

I think the story was awsome, the idea of a place in which beeings reside between heaven and hell, thats really cool. Voice acting was a little stale, I know you did it yourself, and I can tell you made due with the sound editing programs which you have (prolly just the windows sound recorder) but thats not to say you coulden't have been a touch more enthusiastic with the actual recording of the voices themselves. However, dispite that small minor flaw I find the series very creative and captavating. Please continue to make more!

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks for the nice review. Well I can't take full credit for all the voices, XwaynecoltX did 2 of the 4 voices, but ya we'll work on the voices for next time.